I just found this adorable website that does personalized gifts for kids. It's called Frecklebox. I've been looking for something special to give to Elly when the new baby is born. I'm thinking about this adorable lunch box and maybe one of these placemats. The personalized story books are also cute!
1.09.2010
Personalized Gifts
I just found this adorable website that does personalized gifts for kids. It's called Frecklebox. I've been looking for something special to give to Elly when the new baby is born. I'm thinking about this adorable lunch box and maybe one of these placemats. The personalized story books are also cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing this great find. I think I'm going to get some stickers to put in our books with our names on them.
i love that lunch box. it is adorable. i want one even though grey doesn't go to school yet. we can pretend.
thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
Post a Comment