Sadly, I don't have a picture of this yummy dip, because I ate it all in one sitting. I got the recipe from my awesome friend, Jen, and I will be forever grateful! Even though there is no picture...please, please make it now! It is delicious and wonderful and I'm having a hard time not making it right now. It is creamy and dreamy.
Here's what you need:
16 oz. cream cheese (at room temp)
2 T (each) minced dill, scallions and parsley
2 t minced garlic
2 T milk
1/4 t salt
Here's what you do:
Go buy two packages of plain cream cheese. Go to your local farmer's market (or local grocery store, if you don't live in the luscious central valley of California) and buy fresh herbs: dill, scallions, and parsley. Chop up the herbs and mix them up with the cream cheese (at room temp) in your processor or with a mixer. Buy any kind of cracker, bread, bagel or just use your finger and dive right into the bowl you made, but be careful because you'll probably eat the whole thing like my sister and I did! (oddly enough, wheat thins were my fav!)
Thanks Jen!
5.09.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad to know you like it as much as I do...it truly is creamy and dreamy!
Post a Comment