4.24.2008

Deal Find: Wholesale Tote Bags

Are you planning a birthday party, girls night party, baby shower in the near future? If you are- I found this wholesale place online who sells various blank items (i.e. T-shirts, sweatshirts, tea towels, tote bags, etc.) for SUPER CHEAP ($2.00 for a plain T-shirt). You can then print, embroider, paint and more on them and give them as gifts or party favors or whatever you want. I don't know anyone personally who has ordered from their site, but all their Yahoo! customer reviews gave them 4 or 5 stars and said they were great. My favorite is the tote bag. Wouldn't these be adorable party favors?


These are on sale right now for $1.00 each. They are kind of small (15" by 16"), but would be great for kids, I bet- or for a church bag (I'm always looking for bags to put just my scriptures and manuals in). I'm just thinking about other uses for them. They come in all sorts of colors, too.

Let me know if you come up with anything.

No comments: