
A good friend put me onto this find. Although, my husband has been listening to his Pandora stations at work for a long time.
What is it? It's an online radio station that plays music based on artists that you like. You can create as many stations as you like. Hub I'm sure has one for each genre: Rock, Emo, Punk, Jazz, etc. If you don't like what you hear, simple tell Pandora not to play that song for you anymore.
How do I get it? Go to Pandora.com and create an account. Start adding artists that you like and start listening!
I usually don't listen to music while I'm on my computer, mostly because I'm interrupted a lot...by a little person eating something, tearing something, or going somewhere she shouldn't that needs intervention. I've just today created my own Pandora profile. I'm definitely going to create an all 80s station. I know, I have an unnatural obsession with 80s music.
1 comment:
I love Pandora radio, especially when I'm sewing or cooking.
Post a Comment