
Another friend suggested this find. She absolutely loves it and has used it several times since its purchase not two weeks ago.
What is it? It's a super cute, functional, little, melted chocolate, fondue, gravy, anything boat. It's basically a tiny slow cooker. Said friend pretty much stole hers from her local (East Coast only) grocery mart at only $8.00. I searched for what some would deem way too much time online for a deal. The best I could come up with was around $16.00 at Amazon.com that's without shipping. Maybe you guys can find it at your local places.
What can I do with it? See said friend's awesome new dinner blog for some of her ideas.
What do I want it for? Simple: gravy! My husband will be the first to tell you that I cannot stand (in the slightest) cold food: cold gravy being one of the worst offenders. Plus- it has a super little handle for pouring! I can't wait to get one to try putting my Alfredo sauce in it so it will stay warm until everyone is at the table and can then pour it onto their pasta. Again: I hate cold food.
If you find a better deal than I did...share the info!
No comments:
Post a Comment