3.17.2008

Shopping Find: Free Shipping On...


I shop online occasionally, but the thing that bothers me about it is that I hate paying for shipping!!!!! I do live in a small place that offers me little shopping options and I need online shopping- but I don't want to pay more than people who get to just go down to their local whatever and pick something up. That's why I was delighted to find this website thanks to my deal finding maniac husband. It's called "Free Shipping On..." and it lets you search certain sites only for those items that have free shipping. I don't do a lot of ebay purchasing, but Amazon.com has everything! So, if you are looking for something, but don't want to pay shipping- check it out!

1 comment:

Bar M U said...

I think this is the Lacy I know from EHS. I linked from Roos' blog and love this "find" website - very cool! I'm a DUPer too, we have our meetings at the nursing home but its fun anyway. That's a neat project you're working on with them. -Brooke S (barmu.blogspot.com)