3.30.2008

Fashion Find: Little Poco

When I saw this dress on this website- I pretty much fell off my chair while I was imagining my adorable little toddler wearing it. Yes, my child has Latin blood, but I really think it could work on any little girl. It has a certain flavor and excitement that make the rest of her stretchy-pants wardrobe feel a bit dull.

So, $32 isn't a price I'd usually pay for one small dress for my small, but growing baby. But, people- it's handmade! Also, like they say on the website, if she's stylish, when she grows out of the dress, she'll just wear it as a shirt. Awesome! That's the kind of forward fashion thinking we need in the world.

I also loved this little ballerina onesie.


Finito. (The End? I just made that up; I don't speak Spanish)

ps, I'm sorry I was completely gone for a few weeks. It's ok. I'm back.

No comments: