2.18.2008

Beauty Find: E.L.F. Cosmetics


Maybe everybody already knows about this company, but E.L.F. cosmetics is still selling makeup on their website for $1.00 only. This sounds a bit suspicious, but I have been a lucky recipient of this makeup and I like it. I ordered from their site after a friend told me about it. The makeup took a while to get to me, I'll admit. (It probably took more than two weeks.) But, it came safe and sound and I dove into it right away. My favorite part was the smell. Most of the face product that I ordered from them had the smell of a yummy orange creamsicle! (Incidentally, a terrible side effect of this makeup was that I was always hungry after applying it!) The quality was pretty good. Now, a note to all- I have been known to mostly use grocery store/target purchased makeup so if you are an Estee Lauder junkie than you may not be pleased with this $1 a bottle stuff. But, I really like it. And it's a dollar! And they are still honoring the coupon code I used. That takes 50% off your whole order (up to $15.00). So it's basically like getting free shipping. So, if you want some good, cheap makeup, you can stock up at E.L.F! If you want more endorsements, just check out how many magazines feature it!

Don't forget to use the coupon code: carolina

No comments: