I found this...in my sister's creative mind. She came up with this idea for jewelry storage and I love it! I made myself one a few months ago and it's been awesome. It's pretty simple, really. Here's the how to:
1- Buy supplies: a frame, a plastic grid board from a craft store (it's a bendable plastic grid thing that comes in different colors), small nails
2- Take all backing and glass out of frame.
3- Cut grid to fit back of frame.
4- Hot glue or staple grid to back inside of frame.
5- Hammer nails into bottom edge of frame.
You're Done!
It's really easy and you'll be so happy to have a place for your jewelry. The thing I love about this project is that I could be creative and buy the supplies to fit my style. The other thing I love is that after I had bought the supplies- it took me a total of 30 minutes to put together! Let me know if you do one, I'd love to see it. And thank you to my wonderful sister, Keri, for the idea!
3 comments:
lacy, love the frame. i've made one of these before for my jewelry and i have loved it. it's so much more convenient than digging through a jewelry box. angie
Lacy - I love this. I saw it somewhere else a little while ago and loved it! I'm going to link this on my blog!
Hi Lacy! I love this and am going to make one asap! Jewelry storage is a never ending issue for me! Love your site!
WENDY
Post a Comment