As you know, I have been a long time fan of Picasa (by Google) as my simple photo editing program. (I use photoshop for all my complicated stuff.) Well, I just found a free online program that does stuff that Picasa can't do. It's called Picnik, and it's amazing. I willl still use Picasa to store all my photos and actually it's a little easier to edit them because I don't have to upload them to a separate site. That's the only thing I don't love about Picnik. I have to upload photos I want to edit. But, it will pull photos from a bunch of different places like flikr, facebook, picasa web albums, photobucket, etc. if you want.
But, the editing it does is to fun! Check out what I did recently on Picnik: (I had not touched these photos up at all on Photoshop at all before uploading them to Picnik.)
BEFORE:

AFTER PICNIK:

BEFORE:
AFTER PICNIK:

BEFORE:

AFTER PICNIK:

Now, I have only used this a little bit, but so far I love it. It's just plain fun to make your photos look awesome. So, give it a try. You can also upload your finished photos to any number of printing sites like snapfish or even costco!
1 comment:
Very cool! You are so talented! I have a feeling it's more than just picnik ;)
Post a Comment