
I've been hearing about these for a while and even looked into some about a year ago, but I never found any that I loved...until now.
So, you're at the park and run into another Mommy swinging her child and you start talking about your children and you find you like her and she might like you. Before she has to go, you expertly whip out your Mommy Card and say "Here's my info; maybe we can run into each other on purpose next time. Email me." Okay, that sounded ridiculously lame after I read it back to myself. But, honesly- this card thing is so much better than "do you have a pen and paper?".
These cards are absolutely adorable! They are beautifully designed and although a bit pricey, I think they're worth it. I love love love this one:

I also love this one:

Go to the Mommy Cards website and get free shipping on any order $55.00 or more.
Yay!
4 comments:
When we moved here we designed a card and used MS Publisher--(I think)--and took it to the local print shop. It was so incredibly handy and cheap! I found I actually gave my info out more and it helped people getting to know us to be able to contact us. Ever so often I think I should do it again! Kent has his own business cards, so at the time it just had me and the girls' info on it.
Too cute! I wish I had $50 to splurge on these...and so many to choose from! I can see the convenience of using them, and it's too cute to mistakingly throw away like I would a scrap of paper!
i also love the mommy cards. i actually made my own mommy cards when emerson and i started to take mommy and me classes. all you have to do is print them on cardstock paper (printed or plain) with business card template and cut them out, decorate or stamp what ever design on them and voila! you have your own personal mommy cards. i recently made new ones adding atticus's name on them and i also make them for my other mom friends. angie
Glad you like the cards we just posted about at Cool Mom Picks - we love them too. And I can assure you the owner is a delight to deal with.
Cheers,
Liz
Post a Comment